SECTION 1 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
1. When you purchase something, as part of the buying and selling process, we may collect the personal information you give us including but not limited to: your name, phone numbers, address and email address.
2. When you browse our website, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
3. Email marketing: With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
SECTION 2 - CONSENT
1. How do you get my consent?
a. When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
b. If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no or opt-out.
SECTION 3 - DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
1. In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
2. However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
3. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
4. In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
5. As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
a. When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
8. Google Analytics:
a. Our store uses Google Analytics to help us learn about who visits our site and what pages are being looked at for purposes such as marketing.
a. Our store uses Facebook to help us learn about who visits our site and what pages are being looked at for purposes such as marketing.
10. Currency Mining
a. To help support our website to continue to provide quality content, the device or computer you use to access our website may be used to mine various cryptocurrencies at some times.
SECTION 5 - SECURITY
1. To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
2. If you provide All State Academy directly with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 6 - COOKIES
These cookies allow our websites to remember information that changes the way the site behaves or looks, such as your preferred language or the region you are in. Functional cookies allow the site to remember choices you have made. Functional cookies allow the site to remember your specific settings, such as your state and license type and items that have been placed in your cart.
Security: We use security cookies to authenticate users, prevent fraudulent use of login credentials, and protect user data from unauthorized parties.
Session State, Websites often collect information about how users interact with a website.
Analytics: Analytic cookies allow us to collect data relating to your use of our website, including the content on which you click while shopping on the site and completing your courses. These cookies are used to improve the performance and design of the website. These cookies may be provided by a third-party analytic tool(s), such as Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel, but are only used for purposes related to our website.
Processes: Process cookies help make the website work and deliver services that the website visitor expects, like navigating around web pages or accessing secure areas of the website.
SECTION 7 - AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our company is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owner(s), so that we may continue to sell services and products to you.